Career / Open positions
7000-10000 PLN monthly (B2B contract)
- 2+ year’s commercial experience as a front-end developer
- React.js + Redux framework
- Unit and E2E Testing
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Great teamwork skills
- Good communication skills
- Educational background in Computer Science, Engineering or related
- Software development (front-end web apps)
- Active support in such areas as code quality and architecture
- Testing your code and giving code reviews
What we offer
- Flexible work hours + home office
- Know-how from experienced developers
- Internal skill development
- International, long-term projects
- Developing mainly new features
- A fair salary that reflects your skills and knowledge
- A real chance for personal growth
- Agile-driven workflow
- A chill room with football table
Note: Our new office is almost ready! Probably the recruitment meeting will take place on Kiełczowska Street, but you will start working on Tęczowa Street in our new office.
Apply now by contacting
- Your resume (PDF, DOC)
- Name of the job you apply for (in the email title)
- Examples of your work
- Data processing consent:
“I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my application by Zaven Sp. z o.o. based in Wrocław for the recruitment process."
Zaven Sp. z o.o. with its headquarters at ul. Sienna 5b, 51-349 Wrocław, Poland is the administrator of personal data (email address: email@example.com).
Providing personal data in a CV is voluntary but necessary for the recruitment process. The consequence of not providing personal data will result in the inability to conduct recruitment proceedings. Personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1, point a and c of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 (GDPR).
You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to raise objections, the right to revoke the consent to their processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was performed on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal. You have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of data to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
Personal data will be processed until the completion of recruitment, but no longer than three months from the date of receiving your CV. With the consent of the candidates, personal data will be processed in subsequent recruitments conducted by the personal data administrator for a period of five years. Personal data of candidates will not be subject to automated processing.
Please, give consent in the application with the following content:
"I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my application by Zaven Sp. z o.o. based in Wrocław for the recruitment process."
If you also agree to the processing of personal data after the recruitment process for future recruitment, please provide a second consent with the following content:
"I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my application by Zaven Sp. z o.o. based in Wroclaw for the purposes of future recruitment processes, including other positions."