Career / Open positions
Mobile/Web UI Designer
4000-6700 PLN/month net
- 2-3 years of full-time commercial experience
- Practical experience with designing web and mobile apps (iOS/Android)
- Skilled in Sketch and Adobe Photoshop
- Fluent Polish (at least C1)
- Confident English (at least B2)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
What we offer
- Up to 34% higher salary on a B2B contract
- Paid sick leave and holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Mac workstation
- Know-how from experienced designers and developers
- Internal skill development
- Agile-driven workflow
- Work on projects for international clients
- Work contract (4000-5000 PLN/month + tax and social insurance)
- B2B contract (5200-6400 PLN/month net + basic social insurance coverage)
- B2B contract with your own workstation and software (5500-6700 PLN/month net + basic social insurance coverage)
Note: we are looking for a new member of our on-site team in Wrocław. Please do not send applications for remote work and outsourcing as they'll be automatically rejected.
Apply now by contacting
- Your resume (PDF, DOC)
- Name of the job you apply for (in the email title)
- Examples of your work
- Data processing consent:
“I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my application by Zaven Sp. z o.o. based in Wrocław for the recruitment process."
Zaven Sp. z o.o. with its headquarters at ul. Sienna 5b, 51-349 Wrocław, Poland is the administrator of personal data (email address: email@example.com).
Providing personal data in a CV is voluntary but necessary for the recruitment process. The consequence of not providing personal data will result in the inability to conduct recruitment proceedings. Personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1, point a and c of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 (GDPR).
You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to raise objections, the right to revoke the consent to their processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was performed on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal. You have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of data to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
Personal data will be processed until the completion of recruitment, but no longer than three months from the date of receiving your CV. With the consent of the candidates, personal data will be processed in subsequent recruitments conducted by the personal data administrator for a period of five years. Personal data of candidates will not be subject to automated processing.
Please, give consent in the application with the following content:
"I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my application by Zaven Sp. z o.o. based in Wrocław for the recruitment process."
If you also agree to the processing of personal data after the recruitment process for future recruitment, please provide a second consent with the following content:
"I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my application by Zaven Sp. z o.o. based in Wroclaw for the purposes of future recruitment processes, including other positions."