Terms and conditions
The term ‘Zaven sp. z o.o.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, registered under the following identification: Zaven Sp. z o.o., ul. Sienna 5B, 51-349 Wrocław (Poland), VAT-ID PL8952031503, KRS 0000515347, Sąd Rejonowy dla Wrocławia-Fabrycznej, IV Wydział Gospodarczy KRS, kap. zakł. 40000 zł. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Polish law.
What We Collect
Zaven sp. z o.o. collects the following information:
- Contact information (if provided), including email address;
- Anonymous usage statistics (e.g. time spent, browser, language);
- Device specific information (e.g your hardware model, operation system version);
- Log information (e.g how you used our web, internet protocol address, referral url);
- Information about services that you use and how you use them, e.g. when you visit a website.
- Location information;
What We Do With The Information We Gather
Zaven sp. z o.o. requires this information to better understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services (e.g. this website);
- We may also store and use your personal data for the purposes of regular communication during project development and to maintain client relationship (e.g. to send newsletters).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.