Terms and conditions
The term ‘Zaven sp. z o.o.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, registered under the following identification: Zaven Sp. z o.o., ul. Sienna 5B, 51-349 Wrocław (Poland), VAT-ID PL8952031503, KRS 0000515347, Sąd Rejonowy dla Wrocławia-Fabrycznej, IV Wydział Gospodarczy KRS, kap. zakł. 40000 zł. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Polish law.
Administrator of personal data
The administrator of your personal data is the Zaven Sp. z o.o., ul. Sienna 5b, 51-349 Wrocław, Poland.
What is the purpose of our data collection?
Data on the website are collected in these areas:
- data regarding users of the website, processed for internal marketing,
- data regarding users of the website, collected for the purpose of providing services,
- data collected for recruitment,
- data collected for public legal purposes.
What data do we collect?
Zaven sp. z o.o. collects the following information:
- email address,
- telephone number,
- other data entered into message fields.
What data is collected through third-party applications?
- anonymous usage statistics (e.g. behavior on the website, time spent, browser, language),
- device specific information (e.g your hardware model, operation system version),
- log information (e.g how you used our web, internet protocol address, referral url),
- information about services that you use and how you use them, e.g. when you visit a website,
- location information.
Non-personal data are collected temporarily for statistical purposes and to improve the site for a better user experience. Zaven’s website collects the least amount of data possible, only for the fulfillment of selected objectives, maintaining such practices as privacy by design, privacy by default and data minimization.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We believe in minimizing data processing and respecting user data, therefore, in regards to the GDPR regulation, in this case Article 7, we are informing the user of the data processing policy on the Zaven website and the user right to manage their data, in particular:
- contact if you have any questions about the security of our website at the dedicated e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- the right of the user to not process their data for longer than to achieve the purposes of the processing,
- the right to ask for the personal data processed by Zaven about themselves,
- the right to change, correct, delete one’s own personal data from the data base at any time and without consequence by contacting Zaven at the address: email@example.com,
- the right to withdraw from the agreement to receive an email newsletter, by clicking on unsubscribe within the news email or at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- the right to the total deletion of their own data, as well as data in the third-party applications by contacting Zaven at the address: email@example.com,
- user rights are a priority to use, therefore any claims will be executed within 30 days of the original date of notification.
Tools used on the Zaven website, in accordance with article 6 of GDPR
- Hotjar - a tool used for anonymous tracking of the user on the website, including users’ clicks, page scrolling, location, session length and operating system.
- HubSpot - a platform supporting marketing and sales activities. HubSpot collects anonymous data from users' behavior on the website, as well as collecting data, including personal data from mailboxes. HubSpot stores data for a period of 12 months and has servers in the USA.
- Google Analytics - an analytical tool that collects anonymous data for statistical purposes and improving the site. The data is processed for 26 months. The data is kept on Google servers in the USA.
The Zaven website does not have tags for the purpose of personalization nor for advertisement targeting. We respect the user’s right to the transparent use of available data and do not use data regarding the user for targeted advertising not do we transmit such data to external advertising data bases.
You can disable these tools by installing the Adblock plugin in your web browser.
Use od supplied data
Zaven uses the data supplied in data forms for return communication, such as:
- a reply to a query through a contact form,
- a reply to a recruitment request,
- the delivery of our newsletter,
- the delivery of our infopack.
The newsletter requires two levels of verification in giving consent to receive the presented information regarding the Zaven’s activities via email. The user may cancel their subscription at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button in the email. Zaven uses an external service, MailChimp, to carry out the newsletter service, to which Zaven entrusts anonymous data.
Recruitment and HR activities are based on the receipt of a CV or resume at an email address. Access to candidates’ application CVs or resumes is available only to HR, managerial and personnel who are familiar with the protection rules regarding this data. From 25 May 2018, all applications processed by Zaven must include a data processing clause in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 of GDPR, otherwise, these applications will immediately be removed from the database. Recruitment data is stored for 3 years.
Use by minors
Zaven website does not knowingly collect data from users under the age of 13. Services offered by Zaven are business services and concern adults, therefore youths under 18 years of age should browse the site with the permission of or in the presence of a parent or guardian.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.